Monday, September 16, 2013

"Nothing Will Be Impossible Unto You!"

Jesus said it! and I am forever working on believing it. Because it is so true.

One way to help with this is to not give your brain any room to doubt, to repeat your wish, over and over, rocking back and forth sets up the rhythm of the repeat. The sentence should be short, such as - - "I am able to relax now."

Think of a Jewish Rabbi standing at the old Jerusalem temple wall rocking back and forth with his petition. eye's closed, no distractions, no noise, incense helps.

"I have no pain now!" (good for shingles.) "This goes quick and smooth." "Now I understand!"

Avoid terms that are incomplete, or in a future tense such as 'will be'; 'may be'; 'is going'; 'becoming'

"I am well!"; "I feel fine!"

Get up excitement, be overjoyed!

Your mind is greater than any matter, your mind set IS your reality! and last but not least, "practice makes perfect!" Please accept my sincere love for you.; You and I are one in the Love of our Father.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you,
And be gracious unto you.
May the Lord lift up His continence upon you and give you peace. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment